Skip to main content

What you want?

In our busy metro schedule we all are well aware want we want. Our wants are numerous, they are based on different categories:
Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quaterly, Annually. This is the most simplified way of looking at our wants. We want pay hike annually, vacation half yearly, grocery monthly so on and so forth.

We strive to achieve it...and we want the best.

Strange, but I have come across a 'Want,' which people are seeking for desperately.

This group is looking out for listeners. A companion, a friend who can listen to them, understand their feelings, emotions. In our busy lifestyle we fail to find one, no matter how many frds we have on Facebook or how often we are busy texting on whatsapp...we don't find a good listener when we want him/her the most.

Think about it!

Comments

vishal said…
So very true :) you finally began...
vishal said…
So very true :) you finally began...
Anonymous said…
True said its an necessary want to vent out to relax and move afresh....
Anonymous said…
True said its an necessary want to vent out to relax and move afresh....

Popular posts from this blog

Who am I?

The first news I came across in 2020 was about a Bollywood movie crossing 100 Cr mark. This happened when Pragun mentioned about a blog hop she was hosting based on Bollywood. The prompts were thoughtful but filmy. As an individual, I am filmy but my writing is not. That’s when I noticed this inseparable aspect of movies. In this post, the climax will reveal the identity of the protagonist, until then enjoy the suspense. Who am I? I am sweet but most of the time I am salty. Pls note, you have met me and you have liked me. I am feather-light, my figure is unique. You and I have watched many movies. In the park, by the lake or at home. You & your family prefer me to kill your boredom. I love your family, they are too filmy, That’s the reason I hang around with your family. Your mother turns 16, when she sees Shahrukh on screen Then you father quips, with some singing. ‘Aaane wala pal, jane wala hai’, says your father In response ‘ye kaha a