Skip to main content

Kind People - Version I & II

From the huge bunch of people we know and interact with, we come across few kind ones. These people do good things, help others and are ready to volunteer. They are selfless most of the time.
How closely can you associate yourself with this lot of Kind People (version 1)? You must have definitely volunteered or helped someone at some point of time or come across one.

We also have version II - Kind People. When observed closely you will find a few typical ones in this version. They are subjective or relative in their act of kindness. In most scenarios they help others as per their convenience and wish. They take the onus to decide for you – what is wrong or right? To the world they are kind but, on the contrary they are imposing kindness which the receiver is unable to reject. Distinctive feature of these guys is that they care-less of the associated impact that their act of kindness has.

Emotions, commitment, freedom, dependency, involvement are few of the many intangibles that need to be considered before you act.

Next time, when you are kind to someone, please do take account of the intangibles. Applause, credit or words of appreciation does not sum up to kindness. Because, true act of kindness reflects in eyes, smile, tears and approval of the receiver.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who am I?

The first news I came across in 2020 was about a Bollywood movie crossing 100 Cr mark. This happened when Pragun mentioned about a blog hop she was hosting based on Bollywood. The prompts were thoughtful but filmy. As an individual, I am filmy but my writing is not. That’s when I noticed this inseparable aspect of movies. In this post, the climax will reveal the identity of the protagonist, until then enjoy the suspense. Who am I? I am sweet but most of the time I am salty. Pls note, you have met me and you have liked me. I am feather-light, my figure is unique. You and I have watched many movies. In the park, by the lake or at home. You & your family prefer me to kill your boredom. I love your family, they are too filmy, That’s the reason I hang around with your family. Your mother turns 16, when she sees Shahrukh on screen Then you father quips, with some singing. ‘Aaane wala pal, jane wala hai’, says your father In response ‘ye kaha a