Skip to main content

Take a Look

Take a look at people around you. They all are so different but at the same time have some commonality. Let me share my perspective. I see three categories (broadly) – intellectual, not so intellectual and ignorant.

Intellectual are those who listen to all, intently and do what their heart says. Decision taking is independent and not influenced. They reflect pride and arrogance in certain levels.

Not so intellectual, are the ones that get influenced by the intellectual ones and take pride of being superior when with ignorant ones. They are the strugglers.

Ignorant ones are blessed. They are neutral with either of the above. They listen, give their opinion and take decisions, sometimes under influence or independently. They do not compete nor do they doubt others.
So as I was identifying and allocating…I found myself right in front of…..a mirror…..hahaha…..yes, I asked myself, Who am I? May be all three, at some point of time!

What about you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who am I?

The first news I came across in 2020 was about a Bollywood movie crossing 100 Cr mark. This happened when Pragun mentioned about a blog hop she was hosting based on Bollywood. The prompts were thoughtful but filmy. As an individual, I am filmy but my writing is not. That’s when I noticed this inseparable aspect of movies. In this post, the climax will reveal the identity of the protagonist, until then enjoy the suspense. Who am I? I am sweet but most of the time I am salty. Pls note, you have met me and you have liked me. I am feather-light, my figure is unique. You and I have watched many movies. In the park, by the lake or at home. You & your family prefer me to kill your boredom. I love your family, they are too filmy, That’s the reason I hang around with your family. Your mother turns 16, when she sees Shahrukh on screen Then you father quips, with some singing. ‘Aaane wala pal, jane wala hai’, says your father In response ‘ye kaha a