Skip to main content

When I Lost You


When I lost you, I was lost. Since then, life has been a catastrophe. I had expected it but, no amount of preparation prepared me to face it. Few more days, few more hours, and those three magical words; expectations haven’t come to an end to date; I fight with God every day. For the world, years have passed and memories have faded but my heart whimpers with each passing day.

I lost you, to find…that you are so important to me, that I am so madly in love with you, that your love made me what I was and what I am today! I lost you but in me, you live today! In the way I act, in the manner I react, my thoughts guarded and decisions guided, it’s not me, it’s all you. Now I know…when I lost you, a part of me became you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who am I?

The first news I came across in 2020 was about a Bollywood movie crossing 100 Cr mark. This happened when Pragun mentioned about a blog hop she was hosting based on Bollywood. The prompts were thoughtful but filmy. As an individual, I am filmy but my writing is not. That’s when I noticed this inseparable aspect of movies. In this post, the climax will reveal the identity of the protagonist, until then enjoy the suspense. Who am I? I am sweet but most of the time I am salty. Pls note, you have met me and you have liked me. I am feather-light, my figure is unique. You and I have watched many movies. In the park, by the lake or at home. You & your family prefer me to kill your boredom. I love your family, they are too filmy, That’s the reason I hang around with your family. Your mother turns 16, when she sees Shahrukh on screen Then you father quips, with some singing. ‘Aaane wala pal, jane wala hai’, says your father In response ‘ye kaha a