Skip to main content

In The World of Digits - Two Zero One Eight

New YearWe are born and surrounded by digits; we live in the world of digits. They give us hope, they give us pain. They play tricks and change the game.

After results are declared, digits can change the future.
At the month end digits as sales-figure matter.

Digits… a way to gain and lose weight.
Digits is also… days left, till we meet again.

More the digits in bank account, luxury becomes affordable all around. 

Increasing digits make you wise and sensible. 
Without digit life seems impossible.

In digits we lie (ten mins away).
In digits we shine (99 %).

In digits we measure success (30% pay raise).
In digital we celebrate (1st, 18th, 50th, 75th birthday).

With digits we connect better (binary language).
With digits we increase in numbers…

As you read and realise the world of digits we live in; please make a note of upcoming ‘Two Zero One Eight’ (2018). Make resolutions, make the most of it. With new hope, energy and positivity, welcome 2018 to make a ‘real difference’. Because, digits will only satisfy your ego, but real difference will satisfy your soul. Do what you love, don’t bother - digits will still stick around.


Wish you a happy and satisfying Two Zero One Eight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who am I?

The first news I came across in 2020 was about a Bollywood movie crossing 100 Cr mark. This happened when Pragun mentioned about a blog hop she was hosting based on Bollywood. The prompts were thoughtful but filmy. As an individual, I am filmy but my writing is not. That’s when I noticed this inseparable aspect of movies. In this post, the climax will reveal the identity of the protagonist, until then enjoy the suspense. Who am I? I am sweet but most of the time I am salty. Pls note, you have met me and you have liked me. I am feather-light, my figure is unique. You and I have watched many movies. In the park, by the lake or at home. You & your family prefer me to kill your boredom. I love your family, they are too filmy, That’s the reason I hang around with your family. Your mother turns 16, when she sees Shahrukh on screen Then you father quips, with some singing. ‘Aaane wala pal, jane wala hai’, says your father In response ‘ye kaha a