Skip to main content

What’s underneath?

 What’s underneath is responsible for the well-being of you and me, of every being on this planet.

Home to more than 1/4th of our planet’s biodiversity, just 3 inches of soil holds 13 quadrillion living organisms. There are more organisms in one gram of healthy soils than there are people on earth.

Life beneath is the reason for life above. Soil micro-organisms are used to make almost all antibiotics that fight infections. We live, we heal, and we die and become one.

Soil - home to all.

Care for it now!

If she can’t survive, we won’t.

Keep soil alive, take action to protect soil. More info here

#SoilBiodiversity

#WorldSoilDay



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who am I?

The first news I came across in 2020 was about a Bollywood movie crossing 100 Cr mark. This happened when Pragun mentioned about a blog hop she was hosting based on Bollywood. The prompts were thoughtful but filmy. As an individual, I am filmy but my writing is not. That’s when I noticed this inseparable aspect of movies. In this post, the climax will reveal the identity of the protagonist, until then enjoy the suspense. Who am I? I am sweet but most of the time I am salty. Pls note, you have met me and you have liked me. I am feather-light, my figure is unique. You and I have watched many movies. In the park, by the lake or at home. You & your family prefer me to kill your boredom. I love your family, they are too filmy, That’s the reason I hang around with your family. Your mother turns 16, when she sees Shahrukh on screen Then you father quips, with some singing. ‘Aaane wala pal, jane wala hai’, says your father In response ‘ye kaha a