Skip to main content

Quote for the Day, for a Moment ....for a Lifetime

 If you avoid the conflict to keep the peace, you start a war inside your HEAD!



Everyone has a chapter they don't read out Loud




Isn't it funny how day-by-day nothing changes, but when you look back everything is different?



I am aware, I am unique



Sometimes you gotta remember, everyone wasn't raised like you.


No one can see what you see. Even if they see it too.


Happiness is not the absence of problems, it's the ability to deal with them.


The key to sucess is to start before you are ready


Life is a matter of choice, and every choice you make Makes You


Most disagreements are caused by the different perceptions that created different realities.


What we see depends mainly on what we look for.


Not all storms come to disrupt your life, some come to clear your path.


If you are going through hell, keep going why would you stop in hell?



Don't lose your present to your past.


Don't worry about what I am doing, worry about why you are worried about what I am doing.


Why fit in when you are born to stand out


We seek outside the wonders we carry inside us.


How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you.


I totally have your back



Everybody has an addiction, mine just happens to be you.



One best friend changes a million things



No one is you and that is your superpower.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who am I?

The first news I came across in 2020 was about a Bollywood movie crossing 100 Cr mark. This happened when Pragun mentioned about a blog hop she was hosting based on Bollywood. The prompts were thoughtful but filmy. As an individual, I am filmy but my writing is not. That’s when I noticed this inseparable aspect of movies. In this post, the climax will reveal the identity of the protagonist, until then enjoy the suspense. Who am I? I am sweet but most of the time I am salty. Pls note, you have met me and you have liked me. I am feather-light, my figure is unique. You and I have watched many movies. In the park, by the lake or at home. You & your family prefer me to kill your boredom. I love your family, they are too filmy, That’s the reason I hang around with your family. Your mother turns 16, when she sees Shahrukh on screen Then you father quips, with some singing. ‘Aaane wala pal, jane wala hai’, says your father In response ‘ye kaha a